Table of Contents:
- Incest - General
- Sibling Incest
- Survivors Stories
- Getting Help
- Famous Incest Survivors
- False Memories
- Cases of Incest within Jewish communities
- Lashon Hara and talking about incest
- About Healing from Child Sexual Abuse (12/14/2012)
- Ava Miedzinski's Story: A Jewish Survivor Speaks Out
- Do Girls Matter? Sexism and Sexual Abuse
- Incest, Pregnancy, Abortion and Halacha (Jewish Law) (02/06/2004)
- Spirituality and healing from incest (02/25/2011)
- Tamar's Story (01/15/2011)
- I wont be "NUTS" for you!
- Dear Family - By the daughter of Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau
- Gender Identity Issues and Incest
- Political Issues and Resources Relating to Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Throw Away Children of God?
- Lost in the Shuffle: Survivors of Sexual Victimization
- Ethics of news media in covering cases of sexual crimes
- Rape Trauma Syndrome: Reading Blogs and Newspaper Articles about Your Case
- Common Coping Mechanisms Used by Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Vicki Polin Shares her story at Cardozo School of Law
- Women's Issues: Jewish Survivors of Sex Crimes
- Dating Issues for survivors
- Surviving Incest in a Holocaust Family
- The Bond Abused: A Survivor of Incest Breaks the Silence
- Jewish Women Talk About Surviving Incest
- Jewish Survivors of Sexual Violence and Pregnancy Issues
- For Tamar, A Brave Survivor (12/20/2012)
- Surviving Hanukkah: Survivors of child abuse within the home
- To Survivors of Incest and other forms of Child Abuse Regarding Father's Day
- Mother's Day
Famous Incest Survivors
- Eva Ensler
- Terry Hatcher
- Rita Hayworth
- Angela Shelton
- Oprah Winfrey
- Virginia Woolf
Cases involving Incest
- Sex Offender Registry
- Closing the loopholes for incestuous offenders
- Case of Joyce Abrams (North Bellmore, NY) (Convicted of running a nationwide pornography ring with her husband Eugene Abrams, out of their home. One of the victms was her own daughter).
- Case of Eugene Abrams (AKA: Eugene George Harris) (Long Island, NY; Miami, FL) (Convicted on 77 counts of child of rape, incest, sodomy and obscenity involving five young girls, including his own daughter. He spent 10 years in Attica State Prison. He was also convicted of running a nationwide child pornography ring on Long Island, He relocated to Flordia and was charged and convicted of sexually assaulting a 4 1/2-year-old girl).
- Case of Herbert Aptheker (Accused of sexually abusing his daughter)
- Case of Arie Adler and Marisa Rimland (New York, NY) (Arie Adler was accused of molesting his daughter. Marisa Rimland murdered her daughter, and then committed suicide).
- Case of Ariel Berlin (Retired Travel Agent. Arrested along with an a father who is an Ex-convict, who offered up his 5-year-old daughter for sex).
- Case of Sholom Eichler (Allegedly molested a younger cousin for years)
- Case of Rabbi Moshe Eisemann (AKA: Moshe Eiseman) - Rosh Yeshiva (Vineland, NJ) (Allegedly molested his granddaughter).
- Case of Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau (Baltimore, MD) (Accused of molesting his daughter along with physical abuse of male students at the Torah Institute)
- Case of Werner Erhard (AKA: John Paul Rosenberg) Founder EST (now called Landmark Forum) (Accused of incest, which were later recanted. Also accused of cult like practices)
- Case of Rabbi Jacob Frank (AKA: Yaakov Frank) and the Frankist Movement (Convicted of cult like type practices and various forms of sexual offenses including clergy sexual abuse and incest)
- Case of Aron Goldberger (Baltimore, MD, Israel) (self-described religious scholar convicted of molesting his children)
- Case of Albert Junatanov (Los Angeles, CA) (Accused of physically abuse and sexually assaulting his children).
- Case of Rabbanit Bruria Keren (AKA: Burka Wearing Mother) (Beit Shemish, Israel) (Arrested on charges of child sexual abuse and physical abuse of her twelve children. She has also been accused of cult like practices)
- Case of Levy Lalik (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Arrested for allegedly sexually abusing and murdering his two-month-old daughter)
- Case of Leo Lewie (Beverly Hills, CA) (Convicted of murdering his wife and his stepdaughter. Prior to the murders, there were allegations of two counts of child molestation and two counts of statutory rape).
- Case of Marla Marks (Dorset, England) (Mother Accused of Incest)
- Case of Cantor Howard Nevison (New York, NY) (Nevison pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of indecent assault, terroristic threats, simple assault, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children. Two felony counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse will be dismissed when Nevison is sentenced. A sentencing hearing has not been scheduled.)
- Case of Stuart Nevison (AKA: Stewart Nevison) (New York, NY) (Convicted of molesting his cousin. He is the brother of Cantor Howard Nevison)
- Case of Lawrence Nevison (New York, NY) (Convicted of molesting his nephew. He is the brother of Cantor Howard Nevison)
- Case of Yosef Nunu (Herzliya, Israel) (convicted of murdering his wife and raping several minors)
- Case of Ephraim Ohana (AKA: Efraim Ohana) (Baltimore, MD) (There is a Call for Action on this case. A letter from the Vaad HaRabbonim of Greater Baltimore has been issued regarding Efraim Ohana which states that he should be refused entry into all synagogues and homes in the Baltimore community.)
- Case of Michal Schwartz Shenbaum (Jerusalem, Israel) (AKA: Unnamed Abusive Mother From Jerusalem. Arrested on charges of child abuse. Allegations were made of cult like practices)
- Case of Rabbi Israel Weingarten (Monsey, NY; England; Israel; Belgium) (convicted on charges of incest)
- Case of the Lower East Side Ex-Convict Unnamed Father (New York, NY) (Arrested after admitting that he had sex with his 5-year-old daughter and later offered her up to another man (Ariel Berlin), who was a sexual partner of his).
- Case of the Unnamed Father committing Incest (Eilat, Israel) (Convicted of sexually assaulting his eleven children. Serving a 10-year term).
- Case of Unnamed Father committing Incest in Karmiel, Israel (Allegations that a father had raped his daughter for the last eight years).
- Case of Unnamed Father committing Incest at Kibbutz Evron - Nahariya, Israel (Allegations that a father had sexual relations with his 12-year-old daughter).
- Case of the Unnamed Fifty-Five-Year-Old Father (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Charged with molesting a nine-year-old girl several times)
- Case of Unnamed Fifty-One-Year-Old Father Committing Incest (Central Israel) (Charged a 51-year-old man from the center of the country with raping and sodomizing his nine-year-old daughter. The man had been pardoned five years previously after being convicted of sodomizing and abusing another man.)
- Case of the Unnamed Abusive Mother from Netivot (Netivot, Israel)
- Case of the Unnamed Cop (Tel Aviv Israel) (Convicted of sexually assaulting his younger brother)
- Case of the Unnamed Man who Molested His Wife's Younger Siblings (Netanya, Israel) (Arrested after being accused of molesting wife's four siblings, three girls aged 5, 8 and 12 and a 3-year-old boy).
- Case of the Unnamed Siblings Incest (Zevulun, Israel) (Arrested after allegedly forcing his seven-year-old sister to have sexual relations with him several times).
- Case of the Unnamed Father committing Incest in a Mazda 323 (Be'er Sheva and Negev, Israel) (Accused of being a serial child rapist)
- Case of the Unnamed Father committing Incest who is Fiftyone-years-old (Central Israel) (Charged a 51-year-old man from Central Israel, with raping and sodomizing his nine-year-old daughter. The man had been pardoned five years previously after being convicted of sodomizing and abusing another man).
- Case of the Unnamed Soviet Father committing Incest (Rishon Letzion, Israel) (Accused of sexually and physically assaulting his 17 year old daughter).
- Case of the Unnamed Father who Sold his Mentally-Handicapped Daughter (Central Israel) (Convicted & sentenced to 14 years' for selling his 11- year-old mentally-handicapped daughter to a friend to rape in exchange for NIS 50 ($12.00).
- Case of the Unnamed Father committing Incest at Kibbutz Evron (Nahariya, Israel) (Allegations that a father had sexual relations with his 12-year-old daughter).
- Case of Unnamed Father committing incest on his two daughters (Zevulun, Israel) (Arrested on suspicion of having sexual relations with his four-and five-year-old daughters).
- Case of the Unnamed Father committing Incest from Delaware (New Castle, DE) (Father accused of alleged child molestation)
- Case of Unnamed Father/Grandfather Vs. State of Israel (Jerusalem, Israel) (Convicted - 68 year old Israeli religious man pled guilty to repeated molestation of his granddaughter, was sentenced to 19 years in jail.
- Case of the Unnamed Father/Grandfather (Ashkelon, Israel) (Accused of molesting his daughter and granddaughter)
- Case of the Unnamed Grandfather (Tel Aviv) (Charged with raping and sodomizing two of his grandchildren).
- Case of an Unnamed Israeli Public Figure (Accused of committing indecent acts, including sodomy, on his stepson).
- Case of the Unnamed Man Wanted by the FBI Found in Israel (Los Angeles, CA; Eilat Israel) (The 47-year-old man, who is a US citizen was withheld by the police at the FBI's request, is suspected of serious sex crimes against several relatives, including his granddaughter)
Post a Comment