|Jewish Dating: Preventing Date and Marital Rape|
- No Romance in Frum Dating?
- Dangerous Message from Aish HaTorah: "Date From Hell"
- “Hooking Up”: It’s Not Just A Problem For Our Youth
- How Safe are the Jewish On-Line Dating Services?
- Using the Shidduch System: Is it really safe?
- The Obligations Of A Shadchan (matchmaker)
- Marital Rape
- Background Information and The History of Rabbinical Ordinations
- Shidduch Crisis: Causes and Cures - By Michael J. Salamon
- Matchmaker - Fiddler on the Roof
September 18, 2005
- Force-only rape: The husband uses only the amount of force necessary to coerce their wives.
- Battering rape: Husbands rape and batter their wives. The battering may happen concurrently or before or after the sexual assault.
- Sadistic /obsessive rape:Husbands use torture or perverse sexual acts. Pornography is often involved.
- Women married to domineering men who view them as "property"
- Women who are in physically violent relationships
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who are ill or recovering from surgery
- Women who are separated or divorced
- Physical effects include injuries to the vaginal and anal areas, lacerations, soreness, bruising, torn muscles, fatigue, and vomiting.
- Women who are battered and raped frequently suffer from broken bones, black eyes, bloody noses and knife wounds.
- Gynecological effects include vaginal stretching, miscarriages, stillbirths, bladder infections, sexually transmitted diseases, and infertility.
- Short-term psychological effects include PTSD, anxiety, shock, intense fear, depression and suicidal ideation.
- Long-term psychological effects include disordered sleeping, disordered eating, depression, intimacy problems, negative self-images, and sexual dysfunction.
Matchmaker - Fiddler on the Roof
FAIR USE NOTICE