- Accused of sexually touching at least nine Thomas S. Wootton High School male basketball players, whom he coached.
- Sex Allegations Swirled Around Md. Man Before (11/27/2006)
- Untied States Patent and Trademark Office
- Judge Slashes Molester's Sentence From 18 Years to 18 More Months (07/26/2008)
- Maryland State Sex Offender Registry (12/31/2013)
a. Rule 10.23@)(3) by engaging in illegal conduct involving moral turpitude;
b. Rule 10.23(b)(5) by engaging in conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice;
c. Rule 10.23@)(6) by engaging in conduct that adversely reflects upon the practitioner's fitness to practice before the Office