Political Issues and Resources Relating to Childhood Sexual Abuse
If there is information you feel should be on this page, please forward it to The Awareness Center.
Table of Contents:
- Background Information and The History of Rabbinical Ordinations (0719//2007)
- Orthodox Rabbis To Report Abuse (06/04/2003)
- Does the Agudah protect innocent children? Or alleged sex offenders? (06/04/2003)
- Sex Abuse On The Radar (05/07/2003)
- Does the Jewish Community Sacrifice Victims of Sexual Abuse? (05/30/2002)
- Clergy As Mandated Reporters (02/2003)
- Religious Groups Stall Reform Law (08/01/2001)
- Few local safeguards to prevent indiscretions (11/01/1996)
- Sexual abuse of children (01/25/1993)
- Political Jewish Organizations
- Rabbinical Organizations
- Secular Political Resources
Orthodox Rabbis To Report Abuse
Does the Agudah protect innocent children? Or alleged sex offenders?
Religious Groups Stall Reform Law
Does the Jewish Community Sacrifice Victims of Sexual Abuse?
Jewish Exponent - May 30, 2002
V.211; N.22 p. 37
Sex Abuse On The Radar
Few local safeguards to prevent indiscretions: Many here deny or ...
Cleveland Jewish News -11-01-1996
Reading Level: 12.
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/us code/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.