|Pictures: left from the California Sex Offender's Registry. Right Facebook profile (2008)|
According to Whitepages.com Michael Ozair may be back in the United States living in Los Angeles on South Wooster Street. If this is true he is non-compliant with the sex offenders registry.
- Who is Rabbi Michael Ozair
- Domain Name: KABBALAHCOACH.COM
- Meet Rabbi & Spiritual Coach - Michael Ezra
- Charismatic Rabbi Faces Charges (08/23/2002)
- Rabbi Charged With Molesting Girl, 14 (08/16/2002)
- Rabbi Charged With Molesting A Student (08/12/2002)
- The Same Man? (05/03/2004)
- The Kabbalah Coach has updated his site, too (05/04/2004)
- Kabbalah coach a sex offender (05/06/2004)
- Sex Offender Becomes 'Kabbalah Coach' (05/07/2004)
- California Sex Offender Registry (02/22/2005)
- Why We Choose Our Parents (04/13/2005)
- Kabbalah Coach: Love the One You're With (01/23/2007)
- California Megan's Law Registry (06/25/2008)
- Sex-Offenders' Haven? Convicted Sex Offender Rabbi Michael Ozair Residing in Thailand, A Mecca of Pedophiles (07/15/2008)
- Rabbi Micheal Ozair is back on Facebook (07/18/2012)
- Here we go again: Sex offender Rabbi Michael Ozair back on Facebook (07/19/2012)
Other Cases Connected to Rabbi Michael Ozair
- Case of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach
- Case of Rabbi Marc Gafni
- Case of Rabbi Gershon Winkler
|Rabbi Michael Ozair - Convicted Sex Offender|
Feb. 19, 2003
Rabbi Michael Ozair has served as an inspirational rabbi at the Happy Minyan of Los Angeles since its conception. Rabbi Ozair was mentored by the late Hasidic master, Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach and continues his teacher's path of tolerance and spiritual outreach. He is the founder of the Hidden Splendor and is a Jewish educator whose passion for the deep wisdom of Judaism and Kabbalah coupled with his compassion and sensitivity for all humanity has inspired many on the spiritual path. Currently, Rabbi Ozair's focus is with OLAM (One Light for All Mankind) and leads theweekly Mystical Wednesdays gatherings among many other innovative projects.
|Convicted Sex Offender - Michael E. Ozair|
- Rabbinical ordination by R' Yehoshua Reich, a member of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.
- A fourteen year mentored relationship with R' Shlomo Carlebach, one the 20th Century's most influential Hasidic masters.
- Masters in Education from University of Judaism. Bachelors in Religious Studies. Years spent learning in various yeshivas in Israel and New York.
|L-R: Michael Ezra's homepage photo, Awareness Center's Ozair photo|
|Rabbi Michael Ozair|
|Rabbinic ordination papers|
1. Regardless of what I do for a living and what my obligations are, what is the theme that most obviously is pushing my soul forward in life, day after day?2. What is the one theme that best describes the force pulling my soul off track day after day?3. What role have my parents played, directly or indirectly, in developing these themes?Why bother looking at these themes at all? Because through them we can discover the real reason we chose to come here this time around, and as an added bonus, we may discover why we chose our parents to raise us. Ultimately, the biblical commandment does not obligate us to love our parents, but to honor them. Honor in Hebrew is kibbud, which literally means "to make heavy". To honor our parents means to acknowledge them as people of tremendous worth in our pilgrimage of life. It demands effort and often requires a tolerance for emotional pain, yet it is the most dignified endeavor of an entire lifetime.Rabbi Michael Ozair has been providing spiritual guidance for the last 15 years to a very wide and diverse range of people. He is an ordained rabbi, a well sought after scholar in the area of Kabbalah, published author, life coach and spiritual counselor. Michael's expertise stems from merging his knowledge as a teacher of metaphysics with his experience in practical counseling. He can be reached at email@example.com or by visiting his site at http://www.KabbalahCoach.com
- When you're fighting against where you are, you're automatically stuck.
- When you love where you are, you stop spending all your energy trying to escape. You can get rid of what's bugging you. You find clues about what direction to take.
- The paradox: once you love where you are, you'll start to move. Guaranteed.
- What will your life look like when you love where you are?
- You feel an incredible sense of relief — there's nowhere you have to "get to".
- There'll be less junk: junk things, junk behavior.
- You develop more appreciation for the people in your life.
- You begin to notice opportunities embedded in your situation. You cultivates a deeper sense of self-knowing, awareness and sensitivity.
- Begin to release resistance and fear.
- You allow the creative feminine flow of energy.
Description Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos
|Sex offender Registry Photo / Facebook Photo|
|Convicted Sex Offender, Rabbi Michael Ezra Ozair in Thailand|
July 18, 2012
The Examiner - July 19, 2012
By: Vicki Polinhttp://www.examiner.com/article/here-we-go-again-sex-offender-rabbi-michael-ozair-back-on-facebook
View slideshow: Convicted sex offender Michael Ozair on Facebook
Ozair on FB: https://www.facebook.com/michael.ozair.1
The Case of Rabbi Michael Ozair: http://theawarenesscenter.blogspot.com/2008/07/case-of-rabbi-michael-ozai.html
Rabbi Michael Ezra Ozair, who was once known as "the Kabbalah Coach to the stars" is a convicted sex offender -- who relocated to Thailand, a country known to be a mecca for sexual predators. Back in 2002 Ozair plead no contest to one count of oral copulation with a person under the age of 16. The girl was only 14-years-old at the time. He was sentenced to 5 years felony probation, spent 1 year in a county jail, was mandated to sex offender treatment and was required to register as a sex offender. Yet, Michael is a brilliant man, he like many others realized if they no longer reside within the United States, the sex offender registry becomes a moot point -- and their names are removed.
|July 18, 2012 -- Michael Ozair's on Facebook|
Recently, I was notified that Rabbi Ozair recreated another Facebook account which has been up for some time. Once again, because Ozair’s name does not appear on any sex offender’s registry it is difficult to have his account removed.
Facebook is trying to make their services safer for kids. Earlier this week it has been made public that social networks, such as Facebook use high tech software to scan for sexual predators. It’s great that this type of software has been created, yet the fact is that this type of software only works if the suspected offender actually uses the social media sites to actually meet up with unsuspecting children. In reality, offenders usually find their prey on the sites and get them using private e-mail or other more encrypted sites for grooming.
Back in 2008, Michael Ozair was new to using "Social Media" sites. At that time he did not know to make his Facebook page private. His site was public and it was easy to see that he majority of his friends were girls who appeared to be ages 12 - 15. Because Ozair has become more sophisticated over the years, he has to used the privacy preferences -- so that no one can see who he’s connected to or what he's doing.
According to Facebook policy, convicted sex offenders are prohibited from using Facebook. Once they are able to verify a user’s status as a sex offender, we immediately disable their account and remove their account and all information associated with it.
Facebook accepts the following forms of documentation to verify someone's status as a convicted sex offender:
Link to a listing in a national sex offender registry
Link to an online news article
Link to a court document
Documentation verifying the report attached to the sex offender report form
If you are unable to provide documentation, Facebook recommend that you ask a local law enforcement representative to contact us so we can take action on your report.
If you have encountered an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it and Facebook will review the information. You may also want to report this information to your local police department and to the national sex offenders registry.
To report a sex offender on Facebook use this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=207005222725325
FAIR USE NOTICE