Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbor" (Leviticus 19:16).
The Awareness Center is currently on an extended sabbatical due to lack of funding. If you feel that the information our web page is worthwhile please consider making a donation to our organization. Suggested donation is $1.00 per page that you visit.
Cases of Child Pornography, Prostitution and Human Trafficking
- Case of Eugene Abrams (AKA: Eugene George Harris) (Long Island, NY; Miami, FL) (Convicted on 77 counts of child of rape, incest, sodomy and obscenity involving five young girls, including his own daughter. He spent 10 years in Attica State Prison. He was also convicted of running a nationwide child pornography ring on Long Island, He relocated to Flordia and was charged and convicted ofsexually assaulting a 4 1/2-year-old girl).
- Case of Joyce Abrams (North Bellmore, NY) (Convicted of running a nationwide pornography ring with her husband Eugene Abrams, out of their home. One of the victms was her own daughter).
- Case of Woody Allen (Bridgewater, CT) (Allegations were made of incest. The case never went to trial and Allen was never indicted, yet he did loose custody of his children)
- Case of Isa al-Natcha (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentence to 25 years for robbery, rape and false imprisonment, terrorized the women working at the brothels, raped them and stole money and possessions from them.)
- Case of Boris Bardichevsky (Petah Tikva, Israel) (Arrested this week by the Israel Police's Etgar unit on suspicion of trading in women)
- Case of Leeore Batshaw (Winnipeg, Canada; Israel) (Was psychology Student at The University of Winnipeg. Convicted - internet sting on child pornography)
- Case of Achi Ben Shalom (San Francisco, CA) (Music teacher arrested for alleged "lewd and lascivious acts" with a female student).
- Case of Shimon Bentov (Jerusalem, Israel) (Charged with alleging he committed sexual assaults on children and child-pornography offences).
- Case of Alexander Berg (Czech Republic; Haifa, Israel; Petah Tikva, Israel; Tel Aviv, Israel) (Extradited from the Czech Republic to Israel under suspicion of involvement in women trafficking, as well as a myriad of related offenses including pimping, imprisonment, assault, threats and rape.)
- Case of David Steven Berman (Ruislip, England) (Convicted and sentenced to prison. Berman admitted to 13 charges of making indecent images of children. Judge Jeremy Connor stated: "The images showed children as young as six, some with elements of sadism.")
- Case of Ariel Berlin - Retired Travel Agent (Arrested along with an a father who is an Ex-convict, who offered up his 5-year-old daughter for sex).
- Case of Yoav Biran (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of distributing child pornography over the Internet, also of preforming indecent acts on children. Also see: Case of Rafael Kaplanovsky and Case of Itai Snapier).
- Case of Moni Biton (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentence to sentenced to 22 years for purchased a stun gun, tear gas, knives and scissors, and decided in advance which brothels him and his friends would attack).
- Case of Rabbi Aryeh Blaut (AKA: Louis Blaut, Louis Steven Blaut, Louis A. Blaut, Louis S. Blaut) (Seattle, WA) (Convicted sex offender on federal charges of possession of child pornography. According to the United States Department of Probation, Louis Blaut is not allowed contact with anyone under the age of eighteen on the internet or in person).
- Case of Yitzhak Bohasilovsky (Bnei Brak, Israel) (confessed to series of indecent acts involving 300 children)
- Case of Michael Broman (Givatayim, Israel) (Arrested this week by the Israel Police's Etgar unit on suspicion of trading in women).
- Case of Lawrence Cohen (Manalapan, NJ; Brooklyn, NY) (Kindergarten school teacher convicted and sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for transmitting child pornography through his home computer).
- Case of Heath Colwyn (Ainsdale, England; Liverpool, England) (Plead guilty to 26 offences of making indecent images of children and five of distributing them.)
- Case of Sliman Dawiri (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentence to 28 years for robbery, rape and false imprisonment, terrorized the women working at the brothels, raped them and stole money and possessions from them).
- Case of Gary Dolovich (Winnipeg, Canada) (Former Executive Director of Manitoba Koshe. Arrested and charged with 17 counts of distributing child pornography).
- Case of Benjamin Elisha (Miami, FL) (Convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old in a Swap Shop restroom).
- Case of Edward D. Fagan, Attorney (Short Hills, NJ; Vienna, Austria) (Accused of paying to have sex with a minor)
- Case of Irina Fishman (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted of delivering women to work as prostitutes)
- Case of Cantor Stuart Friedman (Halifax,Canada-Philadelphia, Detroit, Boston, Los Angeles, Baltimore) (Convicted and sentanced to 15 months in federal prison on one count of distributing child pornography).
- Case of Alision Ginsberg (Buffalo Grove, IL) (Both she and her husband Cantor Joel Gordon were busted for operating a prostitution ring.)
- Case of Jeremy D. Goldberg (Highland Park, IL) (Convicted on charges of possessing child pornography).
- Case of Richard Steve Goldberg (Brooklyn, NY; Long Beach, CA; Montreal, Canada) (Convicted sex offender. Convicted on charges of having sex with several girls under the age of 10 and possession of child pornography. At one point he was on the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives list)
- Case Andrew B. Goldstein (Pinellas, FL) (Kindergarten and Sunday School Teacher, Coach, Counselor was convicted of possession of child pornography and unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.)
- Case of Cantor Joel Gordon (AKA Peter Gordon) (Buffalo Grove, IL; Las Vegas, NV; Agoura Hills, CA) (Convicted of having keeping a house of prostitution and involvement in a prostitution ring.)
- Case of Yehezkiel Greenbaum (This is a case of clergy sexual abuse. Convicted of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy who was intellectually challenged)
- Case of Marc Evan Greenberg (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (Webe Web Corporation. Alabama federal grand jury indicted Marc Greenberg and Jeffrey Libman for operating a child modeling Web site that gained national attention for posting provocative photos of underage girls. Both were charged with 80 counts of conspiring to use minors for sexual photos and interstate transportation of such photos.)
- Case of Leslie Griesdorf, DDS (Toronto, Canada) (Dentist received an 18-month conditional sentence after pleading guilty to accessing and possessing child pornography. Griesdorf was originially charged with making, importing, accessing and possessing pornography, plus obtaining the sexual services of someone under 18 years of age. This case involved the largest collection of child pornography in Canadian history.)
- Case of Ronny Hubara (Petach Tikva, Israel) (School Teacher was arrested after being accused of molesting children, police confiscate child pornography from the home of the school teacher).
- Case of Samuel Juravel, AKA: Shmuel Juravel (Savannah, GA formerly of Baltimore, MD) (Arrested by Agents from the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and the FBI (Feb. 21, 2005) at a Birmingham hotel after he arranged to have sex with a minor).
- Case of Rafael Kaplanovsky (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of distributing child pornography over the Internet. Also see Case of Yoav Biran and Case of Itai Snapier).
- Case of Rabbi Israel Kestenbaum (New York, NY) (Convicted of child pornography on the internet)
- Case of Joseph Krim (Aztec, NM) (Teacher. Convicted - pleaded guilty to child pornography charges has been sentenced to six years in prison.)
- Case of Sofia Kochik (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted and sentenced to four years in jail for trafficking in women, running a brothel, false imprisonment and solicitation).
- Case of Vitaly Levshin (Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Moldova, US) (Pianist. Charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old Toronto boy and making thousands of child-pornography images that he distributed around the world).
- Case of Rabbi Jerrold Martin Levy (Boca Raton, FL) (Convicted of two counts of soliciting sex through the Internet and two counts of child pornography. He was sentenced to six years and sex in prison. He was caught in the "Candyman" year-long sting operation by the US government.)
- Case of Avi Mizrahi (Haifa, Israel) (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her.)
- Case of David Mizrahi (Haifa, Israel) (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her.)
- Case of Mordechai Mizrahi (Haifa, Israel) (Convicted of a gang rape and sodomy of a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman, and of confining her.)
- Case of Yosaf Mizrahi (Brooklyn, NY) (Arrested for promoting prostitution — an indication he was involved in the operation of the brothel, and not merely a customer).
- Case of Rabbi Juda Mintz (Montreal, Canada; Williamsburg, NY; Atlanta, GA; Mt. Freedom, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; Venice, CA) (AKA: Yehuda Mintz. Convicted sex offender. Was arrested during an internet sting on child pornography)
- Case of Mark Pikovsky (Convicted and sentanced to five years for trafficking women for prostitution).
- Case of Adam Theodore Rubin (Baltimore, MD; Arnold, MD) (Teacher, Coach and Girl Scout Coordinator. Convicted of using a computer to solicit sex with a minor, possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of drug paraphernalia).
- Case of Harold S. (Ontario, Canada) (Confessed to having sexual relations with a boy)
- Case of Rabbi Edward Schlaeger (Shelton, CT; West Haven, CT) (Arrested on a warrant Saturday and charged with one count of third-degree possession of child pornography.)
- Case of Itai Snapier (Jerusalem, Israel) (Accused of distributing child pornography over the Internet. Also see: Case of Yoav Biran and Case of Rafael Kaplanovsky )
- Case of Aron Stonikoff (Convicted in child pornography charges)
- Case of David Douglas Webber (Calgory, Canada) (Mashgiach "Kashrut Supervisor" . Convicted and sentenced to six years for possessing child pornography and molesting seven boys over the past eight years).
- Case of Michael Yeikovsky (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Convicted of delivering women to work as prostitutes)
- Case Benjamin Yudkin (Oxford, England) (Pleaded guilty to possessing pseudo-photographic images on his computer of naked girls under the age of 16)
- Case of Adam David Zimmer (Eugene, OR) (convicted on charges of human trafficking a 15-year-old girl)
Case of David Zimmer (Borough Park, NY) (Convicted pedophile was caught taking photos of a 9-year-old female neighbor in Borough Park.)
- Case of the Unnamed Father who Sold his Mentally-Handicapped Daughter (Central Israel) (Convicted & sentenced to 14 years' for selling his 11- year-old mentally-Handicapped daughter)
- Case of Unnamed Fifty-One-Year-Old Father Committing Incest (Central Israel) (Charged a 51-year-old man from the center of the country with raping and sodomizing his nine-year-old daughter. The man had been pardoned five years previously after being convicted of sodomizing and abusing another man.)
- Case of the Lower East Side Ex-Convict Unnamed Father (New York, NY) (Arrested after admitting that he had sex with his 5-year-old daughter and later offered her up to another man (Ariel Berlin), who was a sexual partner of his).
- Case of The Unnamed Orthodox Rabbi (Quebec, Canada) (An undercover reporter posed as an employee of an escort service. One of her two clients included a Hasidic rabbi, who masturbated in a motel room while looking at pornography on television and at the reporter in her underwear.)
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.