Cases Involving Kidnapping
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbor" (Leviticus 19:16).
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Individuals must decide for themselves if the resources meet their own personal needs.
Cases Involving Kidnapping:
- Case of Faiz Suleiman Abukarinat - The Negev Pedophile (Israel) (Convicted of kidnapping and raping three girls from Beersheba and Ashdod)
- Case of Oren Danan (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Confessed to child abduction, sexual assault, and attempted murder of a neighborhood girl)
- Case of Rabbi Mendel Epstein (Lakewood, NJ; Brooklyn, NY) (Arrested during an internet sting along with 7 other men. The charges include kidnapping, extortion, various forms of torture including sexually assaulted men with a stun gun on their genitals.)
- Case of Hbrandon Lee Flagner (Akron, OH) (Convicted of the kidnapping and aggravated murder of Tiffany Jennifer Papesh a 8-year-old girl. Flagner also claimed to have molested hundreds of girls during his life. While in prison, Flagner convert to Judaism by an Chasidic rabbi.)
- Case of Brad Lieberman (Skokie, IL) (Convicted of seven rapes and one attempted rape.)
- Case of Morris Ray Millman (Chicago, IL) (Convicted of aggravated kidnaping, aggravated criminal sexual abuse with bodily harm)
- Case of Bernard Mutterperl (Borough Park, NY; Monsey, NY) (Charged attempted kidnapping (upgraded from first- and second-degree unlawful imprisonment), third-degree burglary and endangering the welfare of a child.)
- Case of Rabbi Sholom Shuchat (Crown Heights, NY) (Arrested by the FBI in during a sting operation involving 8 individuals who were torturing men including using a stun-gun as a method of sexually assaulting men who refused to give their wives a "Get" Jewish divorce).
- Case of The Unnamed Kidnapping Chazen /Cantor (Toronto, Canada) (Accused of kidnapping young boys from Europe and bringing them to Toronto, Canada)
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.