Cases involving Murder or Attempted Murder
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbor" (Leviticus 19:16).
- Case of Rabbi Yoram Abergel (Netivot, Israel) (AKA: Rabbi Yoram Aberjil. Accused of cult like practices and sexual harassment of young women and threatening the lives of the survivors and those who support them.)
- Case of Lawrence Gordon (Brooklyn, NY) (Convicted of murdering eight-year-old boy in 1982. In 1973 Gordon had been convicted of sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child)
- Case of Arie Adler and Marisa Rimland (New York, NY) (Arie Adler was accused of molesting his daughter. Marisa Rimland murdered her daughter, and then committed suicide).
- Case of Ralph Harrison Benning (Fulton County, GA) (pleaded guilty to molesting and murdering Peter Downing Howell Jr., 8. Benning told police he killed Howell on the site where he was molested as a child).
- Case of Oren Corrido (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Suspected of sexually abusing several minors claims to have witnessed the murder of 10-year-old Alexandra Brandt in 1994)
- Case of Oren Danan (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Confessed to child abduction, sexual assault, and attempted murder of a neighborhood girl)
- Case of David Graetz (Kiryat Ata, Israel) (Accused of attempted sexual assault of a neighbor. The alleged victim stated that she beat her alleged assailent to death in self-defense).
- Case of Hbrandon Lee Flagner (Akron, OH) (Convicted of the kidnapping and aggravated murder of Tiffany Jennifer Papesh a 8-year-old girl. Flagner also claimed to have molested hundreds of girls during his life. While in prison, Flagner convert to Judaism by an Chasidic rabbi.)
- Case of Rabbi Bernard Freilich (Borough Park/Brooklyn, NY) (Acquitted of death threats to an alleged victim)
- Case of Rabbi Steven Jacobs (Los Angeles, CA) (Accused of clergy sexual abuse. according to Michele Samit's book, "No Sanctuary: The True Story of a Rabbi's Deadly Affair" -- after Anita Green's husband learned Rabbi Jacobs was sexually involved with his wife, Anina Green, he murdered her )
- Case of Aaron Kosminski (London, England) (AKA: Jack the Ripper) Allegedly murdered at least five prostitutes in the 1880s. Aaron Kosminski, a hairdresser living in Whitechapel, East London, who was eventually committed to a lunatic asylum, where he died.)
- Case of Levy Lalik (Tel Aviv, Israel) (Arrested for allegedly sexually abusing and murdering his two-month-old daughter)
- Case of Leo Lewie (Beverly Hills, CA) (Convicted of murdering his wife and his stepdaughter. Prior to the murders, there were allegations of two counts of child molestation and two counts of statutory rape).
- Case of Perry March (Nashville, TN) (Allegations made of sexual harassment, with an out of court settlement. Arrested and charged with murder of his wife)
- Case of Yosef Nunu (Herzliya, Israel) (convicted of murdering his wife and raping several minors)
- Case of Steven Howard Oken (Baltimore, MD) (Convicted of a series of sexual assaults and murders. Received the death penalty)
- Case of Wayne Stephen Young - Fish Store Owner (Baltimore, MD) (Convicted of the murder of Esther Lebowitz. Sentenced him to life in prison)
- The Murder of Zipora Yagodajev (Williamsburg, NY) Zipora Yagodajev was raped after Raymond Vargas strangled to death on December 16, 1991. He then charred body which was found under the Williamsburg Bridge. Zipora had left her Williamsburg home on the morning of December 16, 1990 to buy candy for a Hanukkah party. Her charred body was found the next morning.
- Unnamed Kidnapping Pedophile in Israel who had several children (Be'er Sheva Nahal Ashan and Negev, Israel) (Accused of being a serial child rapist)
- Case of the Unnamed Murderer of a child in 1851 (Brooklyn, NY) A child's body was found floating in the East River).