Neighbors and Landlords
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
(Rabbis, Cantors and Other Trusted Officials)
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbor" (Leviticus 19:16).
The Awareness Center is currently on an extended sabbatical due to lack of funding. If you feel that the information our web page is worthwhile please consider making a donation to our organization. Suggested donation is $1.00 per page that you visit.
Neighbors and Landlords
- Case of Robert Berezin (Skokie, IL; Brooklyn, NY) (Allegations were made that he entered the apartment of one of his tenants in the middle of the night, pushed her against the door, groped and forced his tongue into her mouth)
- Case of Reuven Bogoff (Wheeling, IL; Skokie, IL; Chicago, IL) (Arrested on charges of sexually assaulting two boys)
- Case of David Graetz (Kiryat Ata, Israel) (Accused of attempted sexual assault of a neighbor. The alleged victim stated that she beat her alleged assailent to death in self-defense).
- Case of Meyer Miller (Chicago, IL) (AKA: Unnamed Kosher Butcher) (Chicago, IL) (Accused of molesting children for over 30 years)
- Case of Yitzhak Sha'ari and the House hostel (Jerusalem, Israel) (International Youth Hostel . The local building and planning committee cited allegations of sexual harassment against Sha'ari published in the popular U.S. student travel guide Let's Go.)
- Case of the Unnamed 46-year-old Man (Charged with molested a 10-year-old neighborhood girl several times from 1989 through 1991 in his car. He also allegedly took the girl to a public park, waiting until other children left to abuse her.)
- Case of Unnamed Thirty-five-year-old man from Bnei Brak, Israel (Arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting his neighbor and performing indecent acts on him).
- Case of Unnamed Sixty-year-old Man (Herzliya, Israel) (Charged with sexually abusing a neighborhood boy, 11, after inviting him to try his exercise bicycle in the basement).
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.