- Man Charged with Abusing boy for 4 years (07/17/2011)
- Wheeling man charged with sex abuse (07/17/2011)
- Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Son's Friend
Reuven Bogoff, 59, of Wheeling, allegedly assaulted the boy over four years (07/18/2011)
- Wheeling man accused of sexually abusing son’s friend (07/18/2011)
- West Rogers Park Man Charged With Sexual Abuse (08/02/2011)
- Man charged with sexual abuse, police continue to investigate (08/02/2011)
- Rogers Park man faces new sex abuse charges (08/02/2011)
Bail was set at $250,000 in Cook County Bond Court today for a 59-year-old Wheeling man whose alleged sexual abuse of his son's friend began over a decade ago and continued for four years, according to prosecutors.
Police arrested Reuven "Randy" Bogoff, 59, of the 400 block of Plum Creek Drive, on Saturday evening. He is charged with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault after the alleged victim, a male who is now 22 years old, came forward to police, according to court records.
|Reuven Bogoff - Alleged Sex Offender|
Chicago Sun Times - August 2, 2011
Rogers Park man faces new sex abuse charges
Reuven Bogoff, 58, of the 2800 block of West Estes Avenue, faces two more counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, authorities said today.