Disclaimer: Inclusion in this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Individuals must decide for themselves if the resources meet their own personal needs.
- 'No pullout for you!' (07/24/2005)
- Trial for Police commander who urged violence against unarmed demonstrators (07/24/2005)
- J'lem police chief accused of sexual assault (07/26/2012)
- Nisso Shacham Under Investigation for Sexual Misconduct and Worse (07/26/2012)
- 7 Years Later to the Day, Gush Katif Foulmouthed Policeman Removed –– Again (07/26/2012)
- Former Jerusalem Police Chief indited on sex crimes charges (10/14/2013)
- Attorneys for former Jerusalem police chief issue complaint over alleged leaks to the press on sex crimes case (10/16/2013)
- Niso Shacham Quitting Police Following Sexual Assault Indictment (10/18/2013)
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.