Administrative Assistant - Canadian Friends of United Wiznitz Institute of Israel, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born - Denmark
Brudzevski stated that "there was much rejoicing in the community when it was announced that a date had been set for the 13-year-old girl to marry a 12-year-old boy. It meant the community had finally reached its goal of arranging marriages for 13-year-olds."
- Lev Tahor sect arranged underage marriage, former member tells youth court - Testimony at youth court hearing describes unions for children as young as 13 (01/14/2014)
- Adam Brudzevski enters the courthouse during a hearing for the Lev Tahor sect youth protection court case in Saint-Jérôme on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 (01/16/2014)
- Attempt to leave Lev Tahor sect thwarted, former member testifies (01/17/2014)
- Sect Lev Tahor: Testimonials Explosives (01/17/2014)
- Lev Tahor: Former member’s testimony into sect is released (02/08/2014)
- Linkedin Account (02/07/2014)
- Case of Rabbanit Bruria Keren
- Case of Adam Brudzevski
- Case of Rabbi Nachman Helbrans
- Case of Rabbi Shlomo Helbrans
- Case of Jacob Frank and The Frankist Movement
- Case of Sabbatai Zevi
- Cults, Mind Control, Sex Crimes and the Jewish Community
Lev Tahor sect arranged underage marriage, former member tells youth court
Adam Brudzevski enters the courthouse during a hearing for the Lev Tahor sect youth protection court case in Saint-Jérôme on Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The Providence Star - January 16, 2014
Adam Brudzevski enters the courthouse during a hearing for the Lev Tahor sect youth protection court case in Saint-Jérôme on Wednesday, November 27, 2013.
"I was shocked," said a social worker from the DPJ telling her reaction, Nov. 18, when she suddenly discovered the abandoned houses of his protégés. Their parents had promised to cooperate, but he finally was a simple strategy, she believes. A week later, the Ontario Social Services visited two families fleeing in a motel. Children were plasticine characters and playing with a remote controlled car, reported the intervener, who sees this as a public relations firm. "This is a smokescreen, a staging, it is indignant court. These games are totally prohibited, even the rabbi admits."Certainly, people Lev Tahor flatly deny everything they are accused - often preferring to speak to the media rather than judges, at least in Quebec. They say witnesses are lying, exaggerating and that persecutes because they are against the State of Israel.
February 7, 2014
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." –– Margaret Mead