By Author Unknown
- "Now that there are no more sacrifices, how do you have your sins forgiven?" One of the first lines of a attack by some missionaries is to scare you into converting by trying to show that your sins cannot me removed (HV) by yourself and you need j.c to save you from Hell.
- "Do you read the Bible?" "Have you ever read the prophets?" These are set up questions, firstly for them to show you their "knowledge" of scripture and secondly to begin discussing messianic prophecy.
- "Who do you think the prophets(esp. Isaiah) were talking about?" This is question will lead directly into quoting Tanach and showing how J.c(HV) fulfilled them.
- "Do you have a personal relationship with G-d?" Christians believe that sins separate us from G-d and that there is no way for us to return accept through faith in J.c(HV)
- "Do you believe in Yeshua Ha Mashiach?" This is the Hebrew version of Jesus Christ. This switch to make it more comfortable for Jews and to make it sound more authentic.
- "Are you happy with your life?" Christians missionaries seek out those in trouble or who are at a week moment in order to catch you will your defenses down.
- "Do you feel separated from G-d?" Christians believe that we are all separated from G-d and that only through faith in J.c can we come close.
- "Have you found the L-rd"