The fifteen-year-old son of Rabbi Gershon Kranczer is one of 14 children.
The individual discussed on this page was born around 1999.
If you have a any more information about this case, please forward it to The Awareness Center.
- Rabbi accused of sexually abusing daughters (12/03/2010)
Former Yeshiva Principal Sought on Abuse Charges(12/03/2010)
- Brooklyn Rabbi Gershon Kranczer and sons accused of sexually abusing relatives, young girls: police (12/03/2010)
- Brooklyn rabbi, sons charged with sexual abuse (12/03/2010)
- Rabbi's son accused of sexual abuse ordered to stay away from underage victims (12/04/2010)
- Father, Sons Face Sex-Abuse Claims (12/04/2010)
- Brooklyn rabbi wanted for molesting daughters (12/05/2010)
- Brooklyn ‘perv’ rabbi Gershon Kranczer and son on the lam in Israel (06/03/2012)
- Case of Asher Kranczer
- Case of Rabbi Gershon Kranczer
- Case of Yechezkel Kranczer
- Case of the Unnamed 15-year-old Kranczer son
Former Yeshiva Principal Sought on Abuse Charges
By Kareem Fahim and Al Baker
New York Times - December 3, 2010
Rabbi's son accused of sexual abuse ordered to stay away from underage victims
By Matthew Lysiak and Jonathan Lemire
New York Daily News - December 4, 2010
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead