According to the media, Rabbi Kranczer has 14 children. At the time of his arrest all of the minors were removed from the home by child protective services.
There are several people who go by the name of Gershon Kranczer. The individual discussed on this page was born around 1952.
If you have a photograph or any more information about this case, please forward it to The Awareness Center.
- Rabbi accused of sexually abusing daughters (12/03/2010)
Former Yeshiva Principal Sought on Abuse Charges(12/03/2010)
- Brooklyn Rabbi Gershon Kranczer and sons accused of sexually abusing relatives, young girls: police (12/03/2010)
- Brooklyn rabbi, sons charged with sexual abuse (12/03/2010)
- Rabbi's son accused of sexual abuse ordered to stay away from underage victims (12/04/2010)
- Father, Sons Face Sex-Abuse Claims (12/04/2010)
- Brooklyn rabbi wanted for molesting daughters (12/05/2010)
- Brooklyn ‘perv’ rabbi Gershon Kranczer and son on the lam in Israel (06/03/2012)
- Case of Asher Kranczer
- Case of Rabbi Gershon Kranczer
- Case of Yechezkel Kranczer
- Case of the Unnamed 15-year-old Kranczer son
Former Yeshiva Principal Sought on Abuse Charges
By Kareem Fahim and Al Baker
New York Times - December 3, 2010
Rabbi's son accused of sexual abuse ordered to stay away from underage victims
By Matthew Lysiak and Jonathan Lemire
New York Daily News - December 4, 2010
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead