This is a case of alleged stalking, emotional/psychological child abuse and neglect. As of May 27, 2005 there have never been any allegations of a sex crime.
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Individuals must decide for themselves if the resources meet their own personal needs.
Table of Contents:
- Silent No Longer (05/27/2005)
- Munchausen syndrome by proxy (03/24/2009)
- A threatening letter (10/26/2008)
- Subj: Amy Neustein - From Michael Lesher (10/24/2008)
- My Brother the Slumlord: Going public is something Amy Neustein never could resist (01/06/2009)
- Today, Sherry Eve Orbach
- Amy Neustein and Michael Lesher
- Amy Neustein, Michael Lesher and Susan Rosenbluth
Silent No Longer
By Sherry Orbach
The Jewish Press - 27 May 2005, Page 4
Munchausen syndrome by proxy
Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a form of child abuse in which a parent induces real or apparent symptoms of a disease in a child.
- The child's symptoms do not fit a classical picture of illness or do not fit together well.
- The child's symptoms improve at the hospital but reappear at home.
- The parent is overattentive or "too helpful."
- The parent is often involved in a health-care field, such as nursing.
Exams and Tests
- Blood samples used for lab work do not match the patient's blood type.
- The presence of drugs or chemicals in blood, stool, or urine samples cannot be accounted for.
When to Contact a Medical Professional
Update Date: 3/14/2009 Updated by: Neil K. Kaneshiro, MD, MHA, Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, A.D.A.M., Inc.
A threatening letter
The Awareness Center - October 26, 2008
|Attorney - Michael Lesher|
Founder - The Awareness Center, Inc.
Subj: Amy Neustein
Date: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:33:19 PM
To: VICKIPOLIN @aol.com
|Micheal Lesher, Attorney|
You know I mean what I say. You've been warned.
Michael Lesher, Esq.
22 Leitch Place
Passaic NJ 07055
My Brother the Slumlord: Going public is something Amy Neustein never could resist
By Elizabeth Dwoskin
Village Voice - Tuesday, January 6th 2009
|Amy Neustein breaks into tears when she sees the blight at one of her brother's buildings.|
|Amy Neustein - accused of harassing her daughter|
|Amy Neustein Demonstrating in DC |
during the custody battle
Amy Neustein and Michael Lesher
|Amy Neustein and attorney, Michael Lesher|
Amy Neustein, Michael Lesher and Susan Rosenbluth
|Amy Neustein, Michael Lesher and Susan Rosenbluth|