THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
"Every day around the world and even here in the United States, children are sold into virtual slavery or trafficked for the worst forms of sexual abuse."
Ritual abuse is an extreme sadistic form of abuse of children and non-consenting adults. It is methodical, systematic sexual, physical, emotional and spiritual abuse, which often includes mind control, torture, and highly illegal and immoral activities such as murder, child pornography and prostitution. The abuse is justified by a religious or political ideology.
Table of Contents:
- McMartin Preschool Revisited (Part III - The Wall) (1992)
- Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse" (The Greenbaum Speech) (06/25/1992)
- Fact Sheet: Ritual Abuse (12/01/1996)
- Witchcraft and Judaism (09/28/2000)
- Archaeological Investigations of the McMartin Preschool Site, Manhattan Beach, California (06/16/1998)
- A Brief Introduction to the Authentic Kabbalah
- Dreamweavers: Child Abuse and Advocacy (04/11/1997) - Sponsored by Believe the Children, International Council on Cultism and Ritual Trauma, Mothers Against Sexual Abuse (MASA), Survivors and Victims Empowered (SAVE).
- The Tapestry of Ritual Child Abuse: Past, Present and Future (06/16/1995) - Recordings from The Tapestry of Ritual Child Abuse: Past, Present and Future, which was sponsored by Believe the Children.
- Ritual Child Abuse: Disclosures in the '80s, Backlash in the 90's (06/10/1994) - Recordings from Ritual Child Abuse: Disclosures in the '80s, Backlash in the 90's, which was sponsored by Believe the Children.
- Heartbreak Through Healing: Facing the Reality of Sexual and Ritual Abuse of Children (04/02/1993) - Recordings from From Heartbreak Through Healing: Facing the Reality of Sexual and Ritual Abuse of Children, which was sponsored by Believe the Children.
- Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse Testifying at Legislative Hearings
- Conviction List: Ritual Child Abuse (07/29/1997)
- Illinois Public Act #87-1167 - Ritualized Abuse of a Child - Exclusions, Penalties, Definition (01/01/1993)
- Illinois Public Act 90-0088 - Ritualized Abuse of a Child, Ritual Mutilation (07/11/1997)
- Idaho Statutes - Title 18: RITUALIZED ABUSE OF A CHILD -- EXCLUSIONS -- PENALTIES -- DEFINITION
- Severe Animal Cruelty in Ohio Emphasizes Importance Of Felony Animal Cruelty Laws
Survivor Organizations and Resources
- ACHES-MC (Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors - Mind Control)
- S.M.A.R.T - Ritual Abuse Newsletter
- Many Voices - Hope For People Recovering From Trauma and Dissociation
- Don't Make Me Go Back Mommy (07/01/1990)
Movies and Documentaries:
- The Devils Bride (1968)
Cases of Ritual Abuse within Jewish Communities:
- Case of Rabbi Elior Chen
- Case of Rabbi Jacob Frank (AKA: Yaakov Frank) and the Frankist Movement
- Case of Rabbanit Bruria Keren (AKA: Burka Wearing Mother)
- Rogers Park JCC Day Care Center
- Case of Michal Schwartz Shenbaum (AKA: Unnamed Abusive Mother From Jerusalem)
- Case of Rabbi Ben Zion Sobel
- Case of Rabbi Hershel J. Worch
- Case of Sabbatai Zevi
- Survivors of Spiritual Abuse
- Child Pornography
- Child Prostitution and Human Trafficking
- Cults, Missionaries and Sexual Victimization
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Sexual Violence and Suicide: Information and Prevention
- Definition of Terms relating to Sexual Victimization
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.