Obstetrician & Gynecologist - Franklin Square Hospital, Rosedale, MD
Shomrei Emunah Congregation, Baltimore, MD
Former Board President - Ohr Chadash Academy, Baltimore, MD
Saul J. Weinreb, M.D. who was a highly regarded Obstetrician & Gynecologist, up until his medical license suspended for six months. As of November 13, 2013 his suspension was over and is now allowed to take on new clients.
The Maryland Board of Physicians suspended his license after they learned of three attempts by Dr. Weinreb of trying to seduce female patients into having sexual relations with him.
There is a rumor going around that Dr. Saul Weinreb is hoping to relocate to Israel so that he can practice medicine there. No more information about this is known at this time.
Table of Contents:
- Babyssentials - About Dr. Saul Weinreb (01/10/2010)
- Dr. Saul Weinreb on WJZ TV (02/108/2010)
Weinreb Returns From Army Duty In Iraq (04/11/2011)
- November, 2011 - "Patient B" complained to the Hospital that Dr. Saul Weinreb was "hitting on her"
- May, 2012 - "Patient C" complained that she was being sexually harassed by Dr. Weinreb.
- October 15, 2012 - The sexual harassment by Dr. Saul Weinreb began against "Patient A".
- October 23, 2012 - "Patient A" filed a complaint with the Maryland State Licensing Board regarding sexual misconduct by Dr. Saul J. Weinreb.
- Board of Directors - Ohr Chadash Academy (12/31/2013)
- Baltimore Magazine (01/01/2013)
- Franklin Hospital - Saul J. Weinreb, MD (01/01/2013)
- Twitter - AskMYOBGYN (03/02/2013)
- Medical License Suspended (04/09/2013)
- Newsletter: Maryland Board of Physicians (Summer/2013)
- ‘Immoral Conduct’ Costs Area Physician His License (09/14/2013)
- Letter to the Editor - Shame On JT (09/25/2013)
- Maryland Board of Physicians - Sanctioned (11/13/2013)
- Saul J. Weinreb, MD - Vitals (12/03/2013)
- Linkedin: Saul Weinreb (12/05/2013)
- Saul Weinreb’s medical license reinstated after found guilty of sexually harassment (12/19/2013)
- Policies For inclusion on The Awareness Center's Sex Offender's Registry
- Listing Alleged and Convicted Sex Offenders
Babyssentials - About Dr. Saul Weinreb
Babyssentials - January 10, 2010
|Click on Image to Enlarge|
Dr. Saul Weinreb on WJZ TV
WJZ-TV - February 18, 2010
Weinreb Returns From Army Duty In Iraq
By Barbara Pash
Baltimore Jewish Life - April 11, 2011
“I’m not sure how to answer,” said Weinreb, a major in the United States Army Reserves who was mobilized to Iraq last winter and spent 90 days at the Contingency Operating Base Speicher, known as CAP Speicher, located in Tikrit, a city in the north of the country.
December 31, 2012
|Click on image to enlarge|
|Click on image to enlarge|
Twitter - March 10, 2013
Newsletter: Maryland Board of Physicians
Maryland Board of Physicians - Sanctioned
Department of Health and Mental Hygiene - November 13, 2013