According to reports, alleged sex offender Shimshon Walzer escaped prosecution in Israel and may currently residing in Monsey, NY. "Rabbi" Shimshon Walzer is suspected of sexually abusing dozens of children in Israel.
Walzer's alleged sexual abuse began 19 years ago, when he was rabbi of the Talmud Torah. From the investigative material it appears that a kind of deviant sexual culture arose among some of the boys on the moshav, which included sexual activity, sometimes consensual and sometimes forced, and also that a special language developed around this activity. The expression "to beat up," for example, was used as code for groping and touching of a sexual nature, which often led to forced acts. One resident in his 20s related that instead of playing cops and robbers, the moshav's children invented a game of tag called "Shimshon Walzer."
- After Maariv revealed yesterday that the long seat Komemiyut long suspected child abuse, was also arrested his son. Evaluation: The suspect's neighbor complained against (05/26/2010)
- Teacher molested kids for 20 years, while community turned blind eye (07/29/2010)
- Child Abuse: Rav Motti Elon and Komemiyut (08/09/2010)
- A victim in every home (08/10/2010)
- Forgets not that heroic waltz is in fashion - speaking care on your children (08/10/2010)
|Bar Yehuda Fried and Tal Gabay Photo: Chen rolls|
Teacher molested kids for 20 years, while community turned blind eye
By Tamar Rotem
Haaretz - July 29, 2010
Police are investigating a man who allegedly sexual abused dozens of children on Moshav Kommemiyut over two decades.
Child Abuse: Rav Motti Elon and Komemiyut
By David Morris
Tzedek - Tzedek - August 9, 2010
Forgets not that heroic waltz is in fashion - speaking care on your children