This Page Is Under Construction
Table of Contents:
- The False Memory Debate: Social Science or Social Backlash? (04/01/1993)
- Theoretical and Personal Perspectives on the Delayed Memory Debate (08/07/1993)
- Marshalling the Media - False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF) (1995)
- What Psychologists Better Know About Recovered Memories, Research,Lawsuits, and the Pivotal Experiment (09/01/1995)
- Ethics Complaints Filed Against Prominent FMFS Board Members: APA Declines to Investigate (12/1995)
- TURNING POINT: When Children Accuse - Who To Believe (11/14/1996)
- Recovered Memory: Unproven Strategy To Find Evidence Of Past Sexual Abuse (09/24/2002)
- False memory syndrome: State of the art [Article in Hebrew] (09/24/2002)
- Professor questions study, then others question her (03/17/2003)
- Elizabeth Loftus: UCI Professor Faces Pending Lawsuit (04/07/2003)
- Regarding Vicki Polin's Appearance on Oprah (11/15/2010)
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/us code/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.