Bernard and Ruth Siegel Jewish Community Center - Willimington Delaware
August 5, 2008
A panel, featuring survivors of childhood sexual abuse and experts in the fields of law enforcement, constitutional law, victims' advocacy and the counseling of childhood trauma victims, discussed Delaware's Child Victim's Act at its one-year milestone.
- Matt Conaty (Moderator) Founder of Child Victims Voice, Board member of NAPSAC
- Marci A. Hamilton, Law professor
- Charles F. Gallagher III, Deputy District Attorney of Philadelphia, Survivor/advocate
- Joelle Casteix, SNAP's Southwest Regional Director
- Vicki Polin, MA, LCPC, NCC, ATR-BC - Founder/Director, The Awareness Center, Inc.
- Valerie C. Marek, LCSW, CADC, Executive Director of Survivors Of Abuse in Recovery, Inc. (SOAR).
First page lists: Matt Conaty, Marci Hamilton, Valerie Marek and Joelle Casterix.
For the second page click on the NEXT button on the bottom left side.
Second page lists: Vicki Polin, Charles Gallagher, and the Question & Answer section of the workshop
Click Here: to watch the presentation