- Leslie B. - Survivor - Survivor of sibling incest.
- Murray Levin, JD - Advocate, Survivor of clergy sexual abuse by a rabbi.
- Vicki Polin, LCPC - Founder/Director of The Awareness Center
- Rabbi Nochem Rosenberg - Advocate for sexually abuse orthodox children
- Bob Russell, Founder - Child Victims Voice Maryland, Survivor of clergy sexual abuse by a priest.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Jewish Survivors of Sexual Abuse Speaking Out!
When: Sunday, February 8, 2009 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Where: Pikesville Public Library, 1301 Reisterstown Rd., Pikesville, MD
Reservations Required - Seating is Limited
RSVP: The Awareness Center, Inc.
Jewish Survivors of sexual violence rarely are provided an opportunity to speak out against the heinous crimes committed against them as children or as adults. This educational event is designed to give those who have been victimized the opportunity to educate our community on the issues, ramiﬁcations and offer support to others who have been touched by sexual violence.
This event is FREE and open to the public, yet reservations are required due to space limitations.
The Awareness Center is the international Jewish Coalition Against Sexual Abuse/ Assault.