(Williamsburg) Brooklyn, NY
Arrested on charges of sneaking into a hospital room and molesting a 72-year-old patient.
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Individuals must decide for themselves if the resources meet their own personal needs.Table of Contents:
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital Columbia visitor is accused of molesting elderly patient
- Man Accused Of Assaulting Elderly Patient
- Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting Hospital Patient
- Accused molester asked senior his religion before assault (11/14/2008)
- New Square man charged with sexual abuse in New York City (11/14/2008)
ABC News-New York - November 13, 2008
- A 27-year-old New Square man has been accused of sexually fondling an elderly man lying in a Manhattan hospital bed, New York City police said yesterday.
FAIR USE NOTICE
Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." –– Margaret Mead