(AKA: Jeffrey Edward Epstein)
Jeffrey Epstein International
Jeffrey Eptein EducationJeffrey Epstein - Virgin, Island
Jeffrey Epstein - New York, NY
Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation
Table of Contents:
- National Sex Offender Registry - Jeffrey Edward Epstein (02/04/2013)
- Background Information
- Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery (10/28/2002)
- Letter from the Palm Beach Police Department (05/01/2006)
- Billionaire solicited prostitutes 3 times, indictment says (07/25/2006)
- After long probe, Palm Beach billionaire faces solicitation charge (07/26/2006)
- Billionaire and Bill Clinton Pal Arrested for Solicitation of Underaged Girls (07/26/2006)
- Billionaire's lawyer tried to discredit teen girls, police say (07/29/2006)
- Billionaire Harvard Donor Arrested For Soliciting Prostitutes (07/31/2006)
- Ignorance of age not valid defense in sex cases, expert says (08/04/2006)
- Epstein camp calls female accusers liars (08/08/2006)
- Police chief's reputation helps discredit attacks (08/14/2006)
- Jeffrey Epstein craved big homes, elite friends - and, investigators say, underage girls (08/14/2006)
- Governor to dump cash from billionaire (08/16/2006)
- Billionaire Pedophile Goes Free (07/20/2010)
- Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein: I’m a sex offender, not a predator (02/25/2011)
- Convicted Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Would Like To Get A Few Things Straight (02/25/2011)
- Jeffrey Epstein: Sex Offender, Yes. Billionaire, No. (02/28/2011)
- Did Andrew fix Fergie's bailout? Billionaire paid off her debts within days of prince's visit (03/08/2011)
- Woody Allen pals around with child-sex creep (09/24/2013)
- Woody Allen spotted with millionaire convicted child sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein on Upper East Side stroll (09/24/2013)
- Newest lawsuit against Epstein expected to include victim testimony (10/20/2013)
National Sex Offender Registry - Jeffrey Edward Epstein
February 4, 2013
- Jeffrey Epstein's early career at Dalton and Bear Stearns.
- His earlier disputes with former business partners and Citigroup.
- Rumors that he left Bear Stearns under an SEC inquiry cloud.
- Also rumored to have been a spook of some sort.
- Mentored by Steven Hoffenberg "now serving a prison term after `bilking investors out of more than $450 million in one of the largest Ponzi schemes in American history.'
- His real estate: private island, huge townhouse in Manhattan, gigantic in new Mexico and a alleged teenage petting zoo mansion in Palm Beach.
- Powerful friends: top scientists, former Harvard president Larry Summers, Daily News publisher Mort Zuckerman and Bill Clinton.
- Thought to have 15 clients but only one is known—the Wexner family, founders of The Limited clothing stores.
- Long linked to media mogul Robert Maxwell's daughter Ghislaine Maxwell.
- Said to have also dated a former Miss Sweden and a Romanian model.
- The Case.
- Investigation began after a mother heard her daughter discussing trips to Epstein's place and contacted police.
- Private investigators working for Epstein contacted witnesses during the investigation.
- Disputes arose between prosecutors and police.
- An early plea bargain which would have kept Epstein out of jail fell apart.
- Alan Dershowitz flew to Palm Beach to paint the girls making the allegations against Epstein as lying, thieving, drug and alcohol abusing and unreliable.
- The "Heidi Fleiss" of Palm Beach is alleged to have brought six girls between ages 14 and 18 to Epstein's house for massages
- While admitting that Epstein had girls over to administer massages, Epstein's camp maintains he is innocent of any criminal wrong-doing. One of his lawyers even insists Epstein will emerge from the case with his reputation untarnished.
Letter from the Palm Beach Police Department
Michael S. Reiter (Chief of Police) - May 1, 2006
By Larry Keller
- A Palm Beach Community College student said she gave Epstein a massage in the nude, then brought him six girls, ages 14 to 16, for massage and sex-tinged sessions at his home.
- A 27-year-old woman who worked as Epstein's personal assistant also facilitated the liaisons, phoning the PBCC student to arrange for girls when Epstein was coming to town. And she escorted the girls upstairs when they arrived, putting fresh sheets on a massage table and placing massage oils nearby.
- Police took sworn statements from five alleged victims and 17 witnesses. They contend that on three occasions, Epstein had sex with the girls.
"She said her head was being held against the table forcibly, as he continued to pump inside her," according to the affidavit. "She screamed `No!' and Epstein stopped." Epstein apologized and paid the woman $1000 for that massage, according to the affidavit.
|Epstein's Palm Beach home|
Billionaire Pedophile Goes Free
By Conchita Sarnoff
Daily Beast - July 20, 2010
Hedge fund mogul Jeffrey Epstein becomes a free man today, five years after he was first accused of sexually abusing underage girls. After months of reporting, The Daily Beast’s Conchita Sarnoff reveals exclusive details of the investigation and the legal wrangling that saved him from a long prison term.
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein: I’m a sex offender, not a predator
By Amber Sutherland
New York Post - February 25, 2011
FAIR USE NOTICE