- Day school head accused of sexual harassment; Complaint is filed by teacher with MCAD against headmaster at Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Boston (06/17/2004)
- Furor at day school as teacher is not rehired (06/18/2004)
- Head of Jewish school accused of harassment (06/23/2004)
- Day school headmaster cleared of sexual harassment charge MCAD finds lack of probable cause; case closed (07/16/2004)
- 2013 NAJDSC Conference (02/03/2013)
- Linkedin: Arnold Zar-Kessler (10/19/2013)
"The Board of Trustees appointed an independent committee to conduct a thorough investigation of the allegations. After extensive interviews, the investigation committee concluded unanimously that the allegations were unsubstantiated. Further, the board affirmed its support for Mr. Zar-Kessler."
The statement continued: "The board takes these allegations very seriously. The safety of our staff and students are the board's utmost concern. The school's board leadership will continue to cooperate fully with the Massachusetts Commission (Against Discrimination) investigation, and it will continue to act with speed and care in bringing this matter to resolution, and in accordance with state law, school policy, and Jewish teachings."
"We are pleased that MCAD's findings support the conclusion reached by the school board's specially appointed Investigation Committee. We will now...