Former Cantor - Beth Israel Synagogue, Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
- Steven Joel Levin (plaintiff) v. (Name Removed) (defendant) (09/04/2001)
- Background History: Hazzan Steven Levin (09/25/2005)
- Cantors Assembly of North America - Bylaws (09/25/2005)
- Letter from Cantor Assembly (11/04/2005)
- Letter was sent to community members in Vancouver, BC, Canada (11/2005)
- Citation: Levin v. Levin (08/11/2005)
- Call To Action: Cantor Assembly and Allegations of Professional Sexual Misconduct (11/10/2005)
- Think Before E-mailing (11/11/2005)
- From the Desk of Mark Gurvis (11/14/2005)
- Changes for Har El (06//2007)
- Anonymous Letter Sent to the Cantor Assembly (11//14/2007)
- Steven Levin (07/10/2010)
- Spiritual Leadership - White Rock South Surrey Jewish Community Centre (12/30/2013)
|Click on image to enlarge|
- If the rape is reported to police, there is a 50.8% chance that an arrest will be made.
- If an arrest is made, there is an 80% chance of prosecution.
- If there is a prosecution, there is a 58% chance of a felony conviction.
- If there is a felony conviction, there is a 69% chance the convict will spend time in jail.