Monday, January 01, 2001

Finding Help for Jewish Survivors of Sex Crimes

Finding Help For Jewish Survivors of Sex Crimes
(child sexual abuse, incest, sexual assault, clergy sexual abuse, sexual harassment)

 Page under construction


Disclaimer: Inclusion in this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Individuals must decide for themselves if the resources meet their own personal needs.

Table of Contents: 

  1. Mental Health Professionals Experienced With Sexual Trauma Serving the Jewish Community 
  2. Rape Crisis Center's 
  3. Self Help Groups Experienced working with survivors of sex crimes
  4. Attorney's Experienced working with survivors of sex crimes
  5. Medical Doctors Experienced working with survivors of sex crimes
  6. Dentists Experienced working with survivors of sex crimes
  7. Holistic Practioners Experienced working with survivors of sex crimes 
  8. Becoming A Sexual Abuse/Assault Advocate 
  9. Advocating for Rape Victims (Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Incest, Clergy Sexual Abuse, Sexual Harassment)
  10. Advocating for Survivors of Sexual Abuse 
  11. Ethics of news media in covering cases of sexual crimes


Some of the information on The Awareness Center's web pages may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.

We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information go to: . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this update for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.


No comments: